LIST OF SERVICES
“Combine any two of these services and receive $100 off your booking”
Bands: Choose from our selection of preferred bands, customized to fit your needs and your budget. Options even include building your own band.
DJ’s: We have a variety of DJ’s, all with different personalities and skill sets. Everything from club DJ’s, wedding DJ’s, karaoke DJ’s, and more.
Photography: Our Photography group brings a wide range of photography styles to the table for you to choose from. Mickey and his team are highly accredited and very passionate about their work, and strive to deliver an unforgettable experience for each and every client.
Videography: At Jukeboxx we have some of the most acclaimed videographers in the industry. From artistic teasers summarizing your day, to full documentary videos, Shawn Gormley and his videography team can provide it all.
Photowalls : Our photowalls are unlike anyone else’s and are SOCIAL MEDIA equipped for real-time uploads into Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr. Take your guests out of the box and try on our new iphone controlled photowalls, with or without prints. They will not disappoint!
- We had so many people coming up to us at the wedding to say it was “the best reception ever.” and “the wedding of the decade.”
- Chris is very professional and easy to work with. We had the live band/DJ combo for our wedding reception and our guests loved it...
- Lost Wax performed at my wedding and they were unbelievable!
- Jukeboxx Media has my highest recommendation!! We used Lost Wax for our wedding and we could have not been happier...
- \"This band is AWESOME!\" That\'s all I heard all night long, and I have to concur! I think you have a new following of 415 people! Thank you for a great night. You are a VERY talented group of people and we all look forward to hearing you play again.
-Starlight Theatre 4.4.14
BLOG – The safety of synchronized vendors
Harmony is a beautiful thing. Harmony among your wedding vendors isn’t just beautiful, it’s crucial to the success of your big day. We recently provided music and entertainment for a wedding where vendor discourse was floating in the air like a blanket of smog. We can personally attest that nothing good ever comes from vendors bickering and jostling for dominance on your big day. This happens for many reasons, the most prevalent being the unfamiliarity of personalities. Everyone has their own way of doing things, and when personality and protocols collide, you leave yourself at risk. After witnessing firsthand the downside of incompatible vendors, We have begun to consider all the reasons why having familiarity among those you entrust with your big day is a good thing.